ENGLISH FIRST TASK : ALL ABOUT MYSELF

       Hi guys! My name is Syilla Allika Widyanti and in this post, i will tell you all about myself. First, i will tell you about my name. My mom said 'Syilla' means a good friend, 'Allika'  means a peaceful life and 'Widyanti' is collaboration between my mom and dad's name.    
       Next,i was born in Bandung, to be specific, i was born at bungsu hospital on September,19th of 2003. Which is now i'm 15 years old and 1 month again i'll be 16 years old. I just entered senior high school. Its 3 Senior High School in Bandung. I graduated from 5 junior high school and Banjarsari elementary school. I think thats enough for introduction. 
       Then i want to tell you about my hobby and dreams. To be exact, i dont have a really specific hobby, because there are too much activity that i usually and like to do. I like to play piano, watch movies,cooking, and listen to every kind of songs. 
       Next, Dreams. Talking about dreams, i'm sure every person in this world has a dream, and of couse they want to success in their life. So am i. I have a lot of dreams and plans for my future. Even, i have a notes for a list that i want to do in the future and list things that i have achieved. In 3 Senior high school, i'll start to run for achieved my dreams again. First, i want to graduate from 3 senior high school without a delayed task, then i want to entered  University of Indonesia through a SNMPTN. I will take a medical faculty. Graduated from University of Indonesia, i planned to study in National University Of Singapore to take a Master Degree. Then i will work in Singapore for a couple of years and go back to Indonesia build my own hospital. Last but not least, my greatest dream is travelling all over the world with my family and make them proud of  me. So thats it my introduction and dreams, thank you for reading my post. See you on my next post!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ENGLISH TASK : RECOUNT TEXT

ENGLISH TASK : MAKING DIALOGUE

ENGLISH TASK : MY HOLIDAY