ENGLISH TASK: DIALOGUE

ENGLISH DIALOGUE



DIALOGUE :
Syilla : Oh my god, Anin?!
Anin : Syilla?is that you?!
Syilla : yes! its me!
Anin : How are you? Which university you got in? i didn't hear anything about you since we were graduate from senior high school!
Syilla : I'm good! sorry i didnt tell you. I study in Oxford University , I'm a medical student now.
Anin : Wow, really?! Congratulation! you've achieved your dream. Then what are you doing in here?
Syilla : So this month is summer in UK. And i decided go back to Indonesia and enjoy my trip!
Anin: Great!
Syilla: Thank you! Hey by the way do you want to have a lunch with me? its been a long time.
Anin: Thank you for asking me. But i cant. I have to practice for my competition.
Syilla: What competition is it? is it piano?
Anin : Yes, it is.
Syilla : When it will be held?
Anin : Its on Sunday at 3 p.m
Syilla : Where it takes place?
Anin : Its at Mulia Hotel Jakarta
Syilla : I'll make sure to watch it! because you are so good at playing piano
Anin : Thank you! See you there! I'm sorry i have to go now! Bye!
Syiila : Its ok, bye!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ENGLISH TASK : RECOUNT TEXT

ENGLISH TASK : MAKING DIALOGUE

ENGLISH TASK : MY HOLIDAY