ENGLISH TASK : MAKING DIALOGUE

SUGGEST AND OFFERS DIALOGUE

Topic : Career

Ayla : Hi Lara!
Lara : Hi, Ayla! 
Ayla : Why are you look so sad?
Lara: No, i just have something bothering me
Ayla : What is it?
Sena : Hi Lara,Ayla!
Ayla : Oh, Hi Sena!
Sena : What are you guys doing here? you're not hungry?
Lara : I don't have time to eat right now..
Sena : What? It's so unexpected to hear you say that
Ayla : Shut up Sena! Lara is feeling down right now, she said something bothering her
Sena : Really? then you should tell us. but we'd better talk about it now-
Ayla : She's going to tell me until you showed up, Sena
Sena : i mean.. we'd better talk about it in the canteen. Let's go!
Ayla : Alright now tell us Lara, what's bothering you?
Sena : Yeah, maybe we can help
Lara : Actually it's not so important, you guys probably will laugh
Ayla : No Lara, we won't.
Sena : Come on Lara! We dont have much time
Lara : So, yesterday i have a family gathering in my grandma's house. I was playing doctors with my cousin
Sena : Thats your problem ? i mean what's bothering you if you just playing with your cousin?
Ayla : Can you shut your mouth Sena? it's just a prolog
Lara : it was fine until my uncle suddenly ask me what i want to be in the future. and it was more complicated when my aunty said i have to think about it because i'm in a senior high schoolers now.
Ayla : Oh that's the problem... but Lara, out of us you're the smartest
Lara : But what's smart if i dont have any plans for the future
Sena : Oh.. that's a bit hard. but you must be have something in your mind right? like a goals?
Lara :  In my childhood days, my mom suggested me to become a doctor but i'm not sure about that.
Ayla : Why? i think you can become a doctor. you have that ability you know, like remembering things
Sena : hmmm i dont think its a good idea. you'd better be a lawyer, Lara. Beside remembering things, you're so good at problem solving, communication skills, and undertanding people.
Ayla : Wow.. you also have that side from you, Sena
Sena : of course!
Lara : You're right Sena! i prefer become a lawyer than a doctor.  why i didn't think about that? then.. what are you going to be Sena, Ayla?
Ayla : I'm going to be a stewardess. you know what my dreams are?
Lara : What is it?
Ayla : i want to explore the world and take people to their hometown to meet their family or to take people on their vacation.
Sena : You're pretty good at making plans huh?
Ayla : I'm always good. you just realize it huh?
Lara : Then, what's your plan Sena?
Sena : I want to become a architect. With that job i can build my parent a large house, worship place, orphanage,hospital,school, until nursing home. That way, i can help people start their dreams or help them to get a place for themselves.
Ayla : That's great Sena! i will cheer you for chasing your dreams
Lara : You guys have an unbelievable dreams. They are so amazing. i wish we can reach our dreams someday.
Sena : I hope so. Now lets go to the class! bell will rings soon. oh, can you guys suggested me what to eat tomorrow?
Ayla : Oh my god Sena, just think about it tomorrow. Come on Lara!
Lara : By the way thank you Ayla,Sena for comforting me
Sena&Ayla : That's what friends are supposed to do


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ENGLISH TASK : RECOUNT TEXT

ENGLISH TASK : MAKING DIALOGUE

ENGLISH TASK : MY HOLIDAY