ENGLISH TASK : MAKING DIALOGUE

ASKING AND GIVING OPINION DIALOGUE

Esok : Hi Gadis!
Gadis : Oh, Hi Esok!
Esok : What are you doing here?
Gadis : I'm waiting for Hanna, we are going to her house to watch movies
Esok : Really?
Gadis : Yes! do you want to join us?
Esok : Sure!
Gadis: Can you recommend some fun movies?
Esok : What genre?
Gadis : Any genre will be fine
Esok : Hmm.. Let me think!
Hanna : Hi Gadis! Oh, Esok you're here too?
Esok : Hi Hanna! I heard you guys going to watch movies in your house, and maybe i can join?
Hanna : Of course! more people more fun for me
Gadis : So, Esok do you already have some movies titles in your mind?
Esok : I've think some horror movies, they are "Annabelle" and "The Conjuring"
Hanna : Oh that movie! those are good movies. But i already watched it with my sister
Gadis : then.. how about korean movie called "Train to Busan"?
Hanna : hey that's a good idea! I heard a lot of good reviews about that movie
Esok : yeah! i think that movie is not have too many jumpscares and the plot is quite fun
Gadis : In my consideration, one movie is not enough.
Esok : Shall we watch more?Gadis : That will be great
Hanna : How do you guys think about a melodrama genre? Today is so gloomy and my mood is not stable. Are you guys ok with that kind of genre?
Esok : No problem. It's your house after all
Gadis : Which coutry of movies that you want to watch, Hanna?
Hanna : Any country.
Esok : For hollywood, my best choices are "Five Feet Apart" and "Midnight Sun". You won't regret for watching those movies.
Gadis : I've watched "Midnight Sun" and i think that movie are the only one who can make me sobbing for a long time.
Esok : Yap! how about you Hanna? Do you have some recommendation?
Hanna : I think taiwan movie called "Our Time" and thai movie named "Crazy little things called Love" will be good choices.
Esok : That's a nice one!
Gadis : Then lets go to your house and watch all those movies!
Hanna : Come on!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ENGLISH TASK : RECOUNT TEXT

ENGLISH TASK : MY HOLIDAY