ENGLISH TASK : MY DREAM MY AMBITION

 

Name : Syilla Allika Widyanti
Class : XI MIPA 7

What My Dreams Are

There are many things I want to do in the future. But for now, I just wish my family and all people I loved are safe in this pandemic, until the day we meet again. And for in the future, because I’m still a student, I want to graduate with a high score so I can accepted in Faculty of Medicine University of Indonesia. Actually, my goals aren’t just becoming a doctor. I won’t stop there. Because my goals are I want be a hospital director with medicolegal background. It’s a bit hard for me to choose what faculty is suitable for me because I think my personality and passion are suitable for faculty of medicine but otherwise, my talent and activities I’ve been doing are lead me to faculty of law. So, I just took the middle. That’s why I choose to become a doctor first then hospital management continued by medicolegal which is I’ll be a doctor that still related with law.

Other things I want to do in the future is build a hospital with my families’s name,build my own house but myself as the designer,build a mosque,become a shareholders of a luxury brand, travelling around the world with my family. And last but not least,  one thing the most important. Do the things that make my parents happy.

            My talents are remembering things with pictures and incident that happened in the past. My passion are organizing things,lead a group,being a mc for an event,remembering medicine’s names and listening also solving my family or friend’s problems.

My strength are my family and friends. With their support I can be who I am today.

Activities I’ve been doing are studying,join a tutoring,organizing event in my school’s extracurricular,learn to drive with my father,learn to cook, and start playing my piano again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ENGLISH TASK : RECOUNT TEXT

ENGLISH TASK : MAKING DIALOGUE

ENGLISH TASK : MY HOLIDAY